WILLOW WOOD BLOCK D
The Willow Wood Office Park development is located in a prime position along Cedar Road, Fourways from which it has great visibility.
The property was developed and completed in four phases. The first three phases, Block A (2 500m²), B (825m²) and C (1 820m²) have been completed and are fully tenanted.
This is the last phase of the Willow Wood development. The building is scheduled to be complete by the end of November 2018 and caters for tenants from 130m² up to 1490m².
Straight crisp lines and planes in cool grays contrasted with rich natural earthy tones fuse to create a contemporary architectural style in a park like environment. The buildings aim to conform to the new Green Star Certified Rating Category of ‘Best Practice’ introduced by the Green Buildings Council of South Africa.
These new offices will enjoy a flexible internal layout suitable for smaller businesses or for a bigger business looking for a stand- alone building in an existing secure office park.
– Excellent 24-hour security on site with electric fencing and access control.
– Back-up power supplied via a diesel generator.
– All offices have their own balconies.
– Basement and shade parking supplied (five bays per 100m2) with additional parking
available if required.
– Basement store rooms available.